- The user agrees that the use of the Vital Tax site is at the user’s sole risk.
- No advice or opinion expressed on this site should be regarded as professional advice and users are advised to seek professional advice before placing reliance on any opinion given in this site.
- Vital Tax makes no representations or warranties that this website is free from errors or omissions nor that the service provided will be uninterrupted and free from defects. Users are invited to report any possible malfunctions and defects.
- This site is provided on an “as is” basis, without any representation or endorsement made and without any warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, non-infringement, title, security and compatibility.
- The user acknowledges and confirms Vital Tax’s indemnity to, including – but not limited to, indirect, direct, incidental, special, consequential and punitive damages arising from the use of or inability to use the Vital Tax site or the interpretation of information contained in this site or hyper-linked sites.
- Vital Tax has taken reasonable measures to ensure the integrity of this website and its contents, and, while Vital Tax has tried to provide accurate information, there may be inadvertent inaccuracies.
- No warranty, whether express or implied, is given that any applications, downloads or files available via this website are free of viruses, worms or malicious software which has the ability to damage the user’s system.
- The Vital Tax site may describe products and services that are not available worldwide. We reserve the right to make changes to this site at any time without notice.
- By accessing this site, the user consents to the South African law and the jurisdiction of the South African courts governing any action which may arise in respect of the user’s use of this site.